Permanent Lifting Magnet Features:
- a smooth lever action that rotates just 90° from “off” to “on” to make the switching process easy.
- a test position that ensures that the load is within the safety parameters of the lifter.
- a unique degauss feature which removes up to 60% more residual magnetism out of the load than traditional lifting magnets.
- a large footprint which helps in centering and balancing the workload.
- a lever locking system that permits single-hand operation allowing the operator to support the load properly.
- beveled pole shoes to permit lifting of round bars.
Every lifting magnet is tested to exceed a 3-times safety factor (above industry standard), and must undergo a high reluctant air-gap test.
DocMagnet can design custom pole shoes to be fitted to the lifters for special applications. Also offered are attachments for load rotation, spreader beams, etc. Please do not hesitate to ask for further details.
DocMagnet has a test & calibration service for most manufacturers of lifting magnets for re-certification based on ASME B30-20 standards.
Click on the desired model below for the spec sheet: